Sushi Night

I've fallen behind on my posting, and am now preparing to leave Greece. So I'm just going to throw together a barrage of posts summarizing the last 2 weeks. I apologize in advance for any lackluster commentary. And after that...well, we'll see how the Syrian government feels about blogging.

So without further ado:

Jad, a friend of the Stefi's (head of conservation at INSTAP), decided to prepare a sushi night for everyone. So we all went over to Stefi's place and ate ourselves silly. This man can cook like few people I've ever met, and loves to make an abundance of food when he's entertaining. So he prepared multiple varieties of sushi, miso soup, spring rolls, and more. Couldn't have been better timed, as I have been craving sushi ever since I discovered that the Japanese run dig did not plan on providing it for me. 

Theocharis helps with the preparation.

Only a portion of the sushi offerings.

Chroni and Mary compare cameras as Jad sets out sushi on the table.

The panoramic view of Kavousi from Stefi's house didn't hurt the ambiance much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment