Athens

So as not to mislead, I saw very little of Athens. Mainly because it took so long to deal with my lost luggage that I only had time to go straight to the port to catch the ferry to Crete. 

The train station at Piraeus.

I've never been on a cruise, but if they are all this exciting, I might change my opinion on the whole subject. The boat was huge, and had multiple restaurants, bars, internet, and even a nightclub. Everyone seemed to be heading off for vacation, and was having a great time. I only wish I hadn't been exhausted and alone. I might have to come back with other people and really live it up on the overnight ferry. 

My adorable little cabin. 

The mighty ship.

Loitering teenagers.

The upper deck of the ship.

We arrive in Heraklion at 5AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment