A (real) Hollywood prop house.

Here are some photos I took on a trip to a movie prop house in LA. Its a very strange cross between a museum and a flea market. You can touch everything, but nothing is for sale. The pack-rat in me secretly wants a warehouse exactly like this, all my own.
All the chairs anyone could ever need. 

Military garb.

I'm not sure this is the look for me.

 
Somewhat self-explanatory. 

All pirate-related goods were on hold for Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Why anyone thought it was necessary to make yet another one of those movies is beyond me.

The Iron Maiden in the Medieval-torture-device section. Equipped with rubber spikes so that someone could actually be put in there. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Where was this?
    Got an address?
    I want to visit :)

    ReplyDelete